Tillingham, Pinot Gris 2020

Tillingham, Pinot Gris 2020

Regular price £34.20
/
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

2020 Pinot Gris is perhaps the cleanest and most refreshing of Tillinghams latest releases. 40% of the fruit was whole cluster fermented in concrete with a top of of Pinot Gris juice and then pressed after two weeks in stainless steel, the other 60% was crushed, destemmed and soaked for 6 days on skins and then fermented in huge 1200l oak barrels.

the finished product is a glorious amber colour with a lovely aromatic nose of rosewater and orange rind which develops into a crisp and refreshing finish. Chill this down and let it open for a few minutes before serving

Producer: Tillingham
Region: East Sussex, England
Grapes: Pinot Gris
Style: White
Size: 75cl
ABV: 11%

Changing the game, the only online bottle shop to offer Next Day Delivery, 7 days a week 😎

DPD Next Day Delivery (7 Days a week, order by 2:00pm) £5.99 

FREE DPD Next Day Delivery (7 Days a week, order by 2:00pm) on all orders over £60

We offer FREE next day delivery for all orders over £60 placed before 2pm 7 days a week to most mainland UK addresses.

Delivery is made in the UK via DPD special liquid service and you will receive an email and text confirmation of the ETA with a two hour window. You also have the opportunity via the DPD app or email to reschedule or leave in a safe place at anytime.

Note on rare occasions delivery's may be up to 2 working days, this is often due to missed connections and is unfortunately out of our control. 

Highlands and Rural Scotland Delivery:
Some rural parts of Scotland may take upto 2 working days for orders
to arrive

Northern Ireland Delivery:
All orders placed to Ireland will be dispatched on the next working day when ordered before 2:00pm. Orders generally arrive within 2-4 working days and are fulfilled by Royal Mail.

Eastbourne Delivery:
Spend over £35 for FREE SAME DAY DELIVERY.

All orders placed by 4pm will be delivered the same day before 7pm. All orders under £35 will be charged £5.99. Please note ONLY Eastbourne postcodes will qualify for Same Day Delivery 

Brighton Delivery:
FREE DELIVERY (Thursdays Only) order before 3pm Thursday

European/Worldwide Shipping:
We don't currently offer a fixed cost shipping option for European and Worldwide orders however please contact us on info@juicedwines.co.uk and we will happily provide a quote for your order.

You must be of legal drinking age to access this site. Juiced Wines does not sell or serve alcohol to persons under the age of 18. By accessing our site, you swear and affirm that you are over the age of 18.  

Bringing natural wine to the masses

Juiced Wines bringing you hit after hit of artisanal juice from all 4 corners of the globe